The Boy

The Boy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I got the night off from cooking because my wonderful husband took over and made our meal.  He made baked Chicken Parmesan and it was delicious.  Sometimes cooking doesn’t mean lots of hard work in the kitchen.  Although, don’t get me wrong….my husband worked hard to prepare our meal.  Sometimes healthy eating comes from making little changes.  We had whole wheat spaghetti pasta with our chicken.  Our chicken was baked and not fried.  AND it was delicious!  Did the boy eat it?  OH YES HE DID!  He gave it two thumbs up and would have said more about it – but his mouth was full.  

I hope that everyone had a wonderful day and got to spend at least some time with the people they love.  As for now – I am going to sign off and go snuggle with my honey.  Rumor has it – he has strawberries!  YUM!

Pssst.  I did have a picture of this wonderfulness....but alas, I cannot get it to load correctly and I really want to go spend some time with my honey.  So, you are going to have to take my word for it....IT WAS WONDERFUL!  

No comments: